Friday, May 27, 2016

Troy Boy



Ball of energy, that’s my oldest son, Troy. He came to us on September eleventh, six weeks earlier then the actual due date and spent three long weeks in the NICU after he was born. Now you would never know that this two-year was premature. He gets his outgoing enthusiastic personality from his mother. Though, he seems to take interest in photography, at least I like to think so. This image was taken during a shoot I did with him, I would like to say I posed him but it was just whatever I could do to get him to stay still. However, I did pick the wardrobe, the shirt and suspenders give classiness to Troy while the jeans show he still is a little boy. Lighting was done with a SB-800 flash, camera right, being fired in to a silver reflecting 24 inch umbrella with a fill card on the camera left. Lens was a Nikkor 50mm 1.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment