Friday, September 16, 2016

Deep Rooted Legacy


This is a portrait that I did last summer of a man named Wade Foust. Mr. Foust owns a farm in Liberty North Carolina, there he raises chickens and cows. He also has produce such as corn, tobacco and beans. I did a book on Mr. Foust and his family titled Deep Rooted Legacy because the Legacy that Mr. Wade along with his wife Mrs. Judy have implanted into there two boys. This book was important to me because this same legacy has shaped the agricultural landscape. There is something that goes much deeper than the vary roots that these farmers plant it goes through many generations. This Legacy of hard work Blood Sweat and Tears and nothing in life is free you have to work for it is a legacy that we should hold true to. That nothing less than hard work will get you anywhere in life. I am still grateful to the Foust family for allowing me to photograph them.

No comments:

Post a Comment