Friday, September 30, 2016

Red Shelby Mustang

This image was the result of many backup plans. In successful photography, I am learning that it is held together by the glue of backup plans. Last spring semester, we were given the assignment to do a window lit photograph. In my true nature of shooting for the moon, I ended somewhere in a cow pie. Originally, my idea was to photograph a piolet with his plane in a hanger, while the warm evening sun was illuminating him. A sort of romanticized image of aviation. Though, it was not how things panned out. After the piolet back out on me, I was left to come up with other ideas. Long story short, I did not get a window lit image. However, I did get this image of this Shelby GT Mustang, with its racing stripes. It almost was an unsuccessful night, until this Mustang rolled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment